Just a few things:
- I started work on Monday, and it’s been the longest week I’ve had in a while. (However, I still got my 3 workouts in this week! Yay!)
- I am reminded once again that riding the learning curve is extremely uncomfortable, especially learning about new people and office dynamics.
- The work itself will be challenging and interesting. The people part? Well, it’s very draining.
- That brings me back to the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator). I realized that I’m still an MBTI enthusiast.
- I had another blog that I started a few years ago which I had ignored for a while now, but I’m thinking about reviving it.
- That’s all for now. I think you can expect significant changes to this blog in the near future!
- I worked 6 days this week, and now I’m going to go enjoy my only day off! :)